Friday, July 10, 2015

Denver Mile High Rotary 1st Annual Rotary Fellowship Ride


Tomorrow is the 1st Annual Fellowship ride and the Denver Mile High Rotary club is excited! I am ready!

I did a ride tonight tonight to check out the detours so I can give everyone a heads up! A fun Friday night ride!

I love riding, as it really clears my head. Not like running, where sometimes I feel when I run, all sorts of good, bad or indifferent things go through my head. While, when I ride, it seems there may be nothing, clearing, or positive. Maybe it is the wind in my face.

Last Sunday I went for a short ride, just for the heck of it, ended up on a trail I have never been on before, so I went with it. I didn't mean to end up on this trail ~ but knew all I had to do was turn around and head home. When I came out on a street, I realized where I was. I was even close to a friends house. While I paused to text this friend... by the powers that be, the universe, whatever it may be - Another friend of my happened to be sitting at the stop light, saw me and was heading over to our others friends house. The stars all aligned at that moment.

So I rode my bike over to our friends house and had a wonderful time. I still cannot believe it happened. That is what I am coming to love about riding.

So I am ready for tomorrow. I have my new Rotary cycling jersey.

So today, while on a my ride, I see a French Bulldog, for the last 9 months, I have been seeing French Bulldogs everywhere. I want one, but I don't want to pay $3,000 for one. I had to stop when I saw this cute little guy.


Sparky is the name of the puppy (3 months old)!!! Sooo cute. The boy named him because he had a little Spark on his neck. We never did get into the ASU conversation, I decided not to bring up ASU's mascot. I got a little kiss from the puppy and that made my night!











I continued home as the sky darkened, and the lightning started to strike. The bugs were out of control and annoying, but the evening summer sky was fantastic!
Looking forward to the ride in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment