Tuesday, September 1, 2015


It's been a long time since I have been on my bike. Life has gotten in the way. August was filled with hiking and camping and weekends away discovering Colorado in other way.

Yesterday, was my first day of "vacation" where I had a little down time and had the chance to ride. While nothing was eventful or even special about my ride, I was grateful to get out.

Feeling rather weak, and even the littlest hills killed me, I managed to get out for 24 miles and dream about the fact in just over 3 weeks I will be in Croatia.


You can't complain when Colorado is your back drop. I can ride to this from my front door.

If you haven't seen this commercial before Watch It! A Little NatureRX never hurts. http://www.outsideonline.com/2010526/we-wish-more-doctors-prescribed

No comments:

Post a Comment